Join us for a 12 hour marathon, every Thursday throughout the season, and experience our most popular fishing trip with our most experienced captain and crew.
Price & Duration
$99 • 12 Hours
Our limited capacity, Marathon trips are a great way to get beyond the range of the normal day trip – as well as get out there for the early bite. These twelve hour trips depart at 5 am and return 5 pm. We take 30% fewer people, giving you the best elbow room around.
We Provide Everything You Need for a Spectacular Day of Deep Sea Fishing:
- Free bait is provided on all trips
- Rod and reel rentals are available for $9. Please let us know when booking if you will need a rental.
- Food and beverage are available for purchase on board (CASH ONLY FOR ALL ON BOARD PURCHASES), but you are always welcome to bring your own with the exception of alcohol.
- You may bring a cooler for your catch or purchase a burlap sack on board for $2 and we will provide ice to keep it cool while fishing.
- Hand towels and ziplock bags for fillets are also available for purchase on board.
All of our fishing vessels are custom built & equipped with the latest in fish finding equipment.
Position sign ups are available IN PERSON after 4pm the evening before each marathon trip. The sign up sheet can be found in a marked box, at the top of our dock.
- $99/person – all ages
Cancellation policy: A 24 hour cancellation policy applies to any day trip reservation. Overnight fishing trips require 7 days notice for cancellation. Online reservations are non-refundable although you can reschedule as long as cancellation is received 24 hours in advance. Yankee Fleet will guarantee reservations held with a credit card up until 15 minutes prior to departure. At that point tickets will go up for general sale. For questions please contact us at 855-546-3474.
1 Parker Street
Gloucester, MA 01930