Join us for a Twelve-Hour Gloucester Fishing Trip!
Join us for a 12-hour marathon, every Thursday throughout the season, and experience our most popular fishing trip with our most experienced captain and crew.
Our limited capacity marathon trips are a great way to get beyond the range of the normal day trip — as well as get out there for the early bite. These twelve hour trips depart at 5:00 a.m. and return 5:00 p.m. We take 30% fewer people, giving you the best elbow room around.
We provide everything you need for a spectacular day of deep sea fishing:
- Free bait is provided on all trips.
- Rod and reel rentals are available for $9. Please let us know when booking if you will need a rental.
- Food and beverage are available for purchase on board (CASH ONLY FOR ALL ON BOARD PURCHASES), but you are always welcome to bring your own with the exception of alcohol.
- You may bring a cooler for your catch or purchase a burlap sack on board for $2 and we will provide ice to keep it cool while fishing.
- Hand towels and ziplock bags for fillets are also available for purchase on board.
- All of our fishing vessels are custom built & equipped with the latest in fish finding equipment.
NEW FOR 2024: You may choose your fishing spot at time of booking if you would like a certain spot! This is not required. Please see seat map below and select at checkout.